I cooked these Crock Pot Country Style Ribs for dinner this week and thought I’d share the recipe again so you can enjoy them too!
A super easy and delicious recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com!
- 3-4 lbs. country style ribs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt to taste
- 1 and 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (Jack Daniels Sauce is delicious!)
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- Coat crock pot with olive oil. Brown ribs in a heavy skillet in about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle ribs with Lawry's Seasoning Salt and place in crock pot. Cover with barbecue sauce (we like Jack Daniels Sauce) and Liquid Smoke. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Brown ribs in a stainless steel or iron skillet with enough olive oil to coat the pan. Sprinkle ribs with Lawry's Seasoning Salt and place in a 9x11 glas baking dish. Cover ribs with BBQ sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until ribs are cooked in center. Baste with BBQ sauce every 30 minutes if desired.
The crock pot ribs are more tender. The baked ribs are firmer.
I’mlinking up at Tasty Tuesday!
You May Also Enjoy: