May
2011

FREE Printable Form: The Peaceful Mom Daily Planner

Click here to print The Peaceful Mom Daily Planner.

The first step to becoming more organized is creating a daily list of tasks which need to be accomplished. This planner  includes morning and evening routines, hour by hour section for appointments, To Do Section and a Shopping List.

You can fill in your own routines on the planner, but here’s a look at mine:

My morning routine includes:

Water

Bible

Exercise

Laundry

Breakfast

Food Prep

My evening routine includes:

Laying Out Clothes (for the next day)

Food Prep (thaw out food for the next day)

Personal Care (shower, floss, etc.)

Reading

Happy planning for a Peaceful Day!

You May Also Like:

More Printable Planners

Setting Better Goals

My Top Five Ways to Deal With Stress

Shelli Barnett June 5, 2012 at 9:31 am

I have enjoyed your website. I am thinking about leaving my
husband and your site has really helped me get things in order.
Thanks…

Kimberlee June 5, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Hi Shelli–I am so sorry to hear that things aren’t going well in your marriage. I have been there in my own marriage and actually left my husband for several months. God is faithful though, and by His grace we were able to get some marriage counseling, work through some really tough things and now our marriage is better than ever. I pray that God will give you wisdom and grace as you make this decision. Blessings!

Denise October 11, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Wow! God is good. I just happened to find you while looking at the web. I typed in how to live on less and found you. You have a great web information and videos. Keep it up this is a ministry. Don”t let the evil one get you down. We all need this to be free. I know we are headed for hard times in this country and it is good to learn from others how to get by. Your are a blessing. I will started on your plan soon.
Thanks
You sister in Christ
Denise

sassy girl September 1, 2013 at 10:54 pm

i am using this one..it helps me organize my day-to-day activities especially on weekends..thanks kimberlee!

Kimberlee September 2, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Glad to help! :)

Sylvia January 14, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Love it. You have saved me so much money in buying an expensive planner that gets tossed each year when I can create one that encompasses exactly what I need to take care of and prioritize it as well. DIVA ON A BUDGET

Blessings
Sylvia

Kimberlee January 14, 2014 at 4:16 pm

I am so happy to help Sylvia. Thanks for letting me know.

Carol June 11, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Kimberlee: You are so kind to share these printables. You are very talented. Thanks so much !

Kimberlee Stokes June 11, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Thanks Carol! I hope you enjoy them. :)