This easy crockpot chili recipe is one of our family’s favorites! It’s super easy to prepare and tastes great. We serve it with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips, and then use the leftovers on baked potatoes.
A super easy and tasty recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 1 lb. browned ground beef*
- (2-3) 14.5 oz. cans kidney beans*
- (2) 28 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can tomato sauce (I often use leftover spaghetti sauce)
- 3 tablespoon chili powder (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with corn chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.